Name: _______________________________________Date: _____________Age: ______
1. What Year was the Universal Declaration of Human Rights Created?
2. What year was the United Nations Formed?
3. What was the stone called that Cyrus wrote the natural Rights on.
a. Cyrus Tablet
b. Cyrus Stone
c. Cyrus Cylinder
d. The Ten Commandments
4. What are the types of the basic knots for a tie?
a. Full Nelson / Half Nelson
b. Quarter Windsor / Quarter Nelson
c. Full Windsor / Half Windsor
d. Full Windsor / Quarter Windsor
5. How many human rights are there?
6. Who was the Founder of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights?
a. Eleanor Roosevelt
b. Ivanka Trump
c. Michelle Obama
d. Rosa Parks
7. How Many Rules of a Gentlemen?
8. How many Suggestions to being a lady?
9. Where does a lady walk while walking down the street with a man?
b. Building side
c. In the street
d. She doesn’t walk at all, he carries her
10. If a lady is pregnant who gets the seat?
a. Her Mother
b. Her husband
c. Her baby Daddy
d. Her Grandmother
e. Other? Add your own answer:
11. Does a Gentleman wear a hat indoors?
12. Who Pays when the lady invites the male on the date?
c. Male offers once but allows the lady to pay
d. Male pays regardless even if she offers to cover
13. What is Human Right #4
a. No Turture
b. No Slavery
c. No Patience
d. No Discrimination
14. A lady Never Gossips even if the Juice is good Juice
15. Does a Gentleman always open the door or does it depend on who gets there first?
b. She is their first she opens the door
c. He opens and walks in first and then holds the door
d. Wait untill she goes in and then opens his own door
16. Write a short essay on how you can apply The Gentlemen’s Course and knowing your rights to your immediate life, and what effect that would have on you and your future: